Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Where does your website rank with the major search engines Google, Bing and Yahoo? When people do an online search for the products or services that your company offers, do they find you or your competitor?
With over 86% of the U. S. population online in 2015, maintaining a consistent focus on improving search engine ranking and visibility is vital to the success of any business. Although best practices for both On-site and Off-site (SEO) still apply, engagement factors are now an important component of any Search Engine Optimization program. Likes, Follows, Shares, Comments and Reviews are now critical factors in "Search Engine Rankings". An organizations online interaction, dialogue and feedback are used to gauge the quality and relevance of their content and has a definite impact on rankings.
So what is involved in optimizing a website?
- First, always start with website analytics. A website analytics program generates the type of detailed traffic reports that will allow you to regularly monitor your progress and improve your results.
- Second, your site must be search engine friendly. Search engines crawl and index web pages looking for properly formatted and relevant information. Websites must be designed in a manner that promotes and facilitates indexing by Google, Bing, Yahoo and others.
- Third, research, identify and integrate targeted key words. In order to obtain a positive ranking and improve your websites visibility, targeted key words must be properly integrated into the title, meta tags and content sections of each related page on your website.
- Fourth, claim and optimize your local search engine listings on Google, Bing and Yahoo, along with the influential online directories and review sites, Best of The Web, Yelp and others. These listings provide important "Citations" for your business across the web, creating additional traffic while enhancing your credibility with search engines.
- Fifth, secure relevant and authoritative inbound links. Secure inbound links to your website from sites that are recognized as relevant or authoritative to your business or industry. Quality inbound links can often drive as much or more traffic to your website as a high search engine ranking.
- Sixth, keep your website updated with fresh content. Search engines love fresh content and it’s critical that your website’s content is updated on a regular basis. Incorporating social media and video into your content can greatly improve your traffic and conversion rates.
Yes, search engine optimization is an ongoing process but so are the rewards of a properly implemented SEO program or viagra safe. Whether you just need help setting up a search engine optimization program to maintain in house, or you need someone to develop and manage your SEO program going forward, e-NERTIA Marketing has affordable packages to fit your specific needs.
To find out more about the tremendous potential for online marketing, please contact us and let us demonstrate how we can use the power of e-NERTIA to move your business forward.